Friday 9 November 2012

WHAT EVER YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT CHUCK BONE DA MANIAC FROM MANIAC SOCIETY


EARLY LIFE OF SIR CHUCK BONE sOMETHING FOR YOU
Sir Chuck Bone Ceo/Director/Publisher/ Composer/Lyricist/Beatmaker/Producer of Crazy Thought Production and Entertainment cc.
Author and Publisher of Maniac Magazine in Association with Maniac True-Lies Times Sick Weird News Network.
 Executive Chief Director of Maniac Society.
Born in 1983 June 20 Thursday 06:30 and 26 seconds it was winter, Sir Chuck Bone grew up at Shankuraniville Durban South Basin Coast from an extended family with his mother, aunties, cousins and his late gran-parents. Sir Chuck Bone attended junior high with the love of arts and he wanted to be a designer or a musician but his first priority was to be a writer, due to the lack of support from his parents who intended to convinced him to stay away from arts rather than being involve in other related social studies so that he can become something that’s gonna be representative to his family.
One of the most interesting and intense interviews, I’ve ever conducted was with the Maniac who goes by the name of Sir Chuck Bone at his hometown SHANKURANIVILLE. He had just hit it big with the Creation of Maniac Magazines, Maniac True-Lies Times Sick Weird News Network and Maniac Society. As I was wondering was he just acting or putting forth his real life persona in the interview. It was hard for me to tell.. Because he had a loaded gun on him as we spoke...If I recall it was an AK-47 which he calls it his best friend ALFRED KHUZWAYO-47.
Sir Chuck Bone considers himself the ''Rebel of the Maniacs ''and for good reason. He stirs things up and does the unexpected. Such a person is bound to generate excitement because they have impact on both the people and situations around them.
Give a little bit of background on yourself, what got you into this Maniac thing?
Sir Chuck: I’m from the South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal, and Durban South Coast - Shankuraniville. I spent some high school years and then I came to Pinetown. As for Maniac-all my travels through these cities seemed to be the common denominator. Maniac thang it’s all about being born wild and grew up with it running on my system without noticing, not in a bad way and living a stress free life.

What's the concept behind your Maniac Magazines and Maniac True-Lies Times Sick Weird News Network?
Sir Chuck: The concept behind Maniac Magazines is to tell the stories of people who encouraged risk taking behavior and who experienced the funny lifestyle which it’s hard to tell and not only that!!! People don't really get the chance to understand what's been revealed to them. Like any other magazines, they will always try to motivate people in such steps " 10 Steps on how to Love your Man or 10 Steps on how to eat healthy" or tryna use a celebrity to motivate people not to use drugs, stay in school to find-out that, even that celebrity never went to school and so on. But to Maniac Magazines it’s the way around coz we know the status of Celebrities that they can't stay away from intoxication and other bad activities. For instance in a Maniac Magazine you will find a quote which says "Do Drugs but don’t get caught up with them coz your life will fade or 10 Steps to loose an annoying girlfriend". You Know that’s how the Maniac Magazine roles. (giggles)

What keeps you going?
Sir Chuck: New crazy funny ideas and W.E.E.D which stands for (When Excitement Ends Disastrous)
Who inspires you?
Sir Chuck: Who inspires me? Hmmm... The man above and myself because I'm looking forward to my life.
What's your next step?
Sir Chuck: Is to do as much music mix tapes and publishing more and more Maniac Magazines in Association with Maniac True-lies Times and taking the Maniac Society to another level. That's my next step which keeps me going, create, create and create the Hilarious, Ridiculous but not Serious stories that’s gonna make you laugh till you fart. You know what I'm Saying.

Are you also into music and what type of music are you doing?
Sir Chuck: Yes!!!I'm an artist physically and verbally. I've been doing Rhythm And Poetry for a long time, due to the fact that I'm also a Guitarist and Bassist player. I started as a guitarist but as time goes on!!! Thuli of Heels Over Heads introduced a bass guitar then I fell in love with the Bass Guitar, then my love for guitar faded.
What do you use to compose you music?
Sir Chuck: I don't  use the actual instruments anymore, I use music program to compose my music such as Reason, Cu-Base and Hip-Hop Ejays. That's where I get all the elements of bass / guitar strings, piano keys, timing of the beats. But first I play the chords from a guitar to feel the vibe then bass to get the groove and write them down and then the software. To me it’s easy and kinda like the same and its something which I've wanted to do, besides writing magazines and any other related of scriptwriters.     

Whose your role model?
Sir Chuck: Any other living being like me, I don't believe in that because even I, I play my role but I wouldn't know that is it gonna model and be represent able in front of someone and say " Sir Chuck Bone motivates me or Sir Chuck Bone is a star and I just wanna be like him" all that wara-wara, you know. In this world you live your life and it’s up to you, how you gonna demonstrate it to others.
What's the message you hope is gotten out of the Maniac Magazines?
Sir Chuck: You never know what's going on in somebody's mind. There are a lot of things that add up. There’s a lot of pressure on someone growing up, and you have to watch it if it goes unchecked. For Maniacs it all about Risk Taking Behavior without knowing what’s the outcome for those risks.
Tell us are you working on another project or you just relaxed?
Sir Chuck: At the moment I’m working on a project called Down For Whatever Chilling On The Corner Brother Production. It’s another one of my creations…. I won’t talk much about it, just wait and see the closure of it.


It was a great privilege to interview a Maniac....... Mitchell Casablanca Reports On Media Prints pty ltd/

No comments:

Post a Comment